CLICK & COLLECT
Following the governmental guidelines, our stores will close from 5 January 2021 until further notice.
CLICK & COLLECT CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE
COVID 19 / CORONAVIRUS UPDATE: MARCH 2021
All our stores are currently temporarily closed.
WE WILL RE-OPEN ON 12 APRIL.
ALL ONLINE ORDERS SHIPPING AS NORMAL.
Thanks for your support !! Keep safe !!!
(Do not mix pre-order items with in stock products as we can only ship an order once all items are available)
ONLINE ORDERS STILL SHIPPING TO THE U.K. & WORLWIDE AS NORMAL
However, we will now offer all our customers the possibility to make their orders online and collect them at our store.
How can I choose Click & Collect at checkout?
It’s very easy!
1) When your selection of items is complete, click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
2) When you reach Step 3, SHIPPING METHOD just choose the £0 Click & Collect delivery method:
3) PAYMENT INFORMATION: SAGE PAY
When you reach step 4, make sure to select SAGE | PAY : SAGE PAY SERVER payment method:
4) COMPLETE YOUR ORDER !
Where do I collect my Click & Collect order?
All Click & Collect orders must be collected at our JAPAN CRAFT MANGA STORE.
JAPAN CRAFT MANGA STORE
UNIT 62 STABLES MARKET
CHALK FARM ROAD
LONDON NW1 8AH
When can I collect my Click & Collect order?
You can collect your order Monday to Sunday.
Monday 11 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday 11 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday 11 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday 11 am – 4:30 pm
Friday 11 am – 4:30 pm
Saturday 11 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday 11 am – 4:30 pm
How do I collect my Click & Collect order at the store?
When you arrive at our store, the Click & Collect zone will be clearly signposted. One of our colleagues will greet you, check your proof of identity, talk through any specific details for your order (substitutions etc) and ask you to sign for your order.
What do I need to bring with me when collecting my Click & Collect order at the store?
Please bring the following items with you when collecting your order at the store:
- Email order confirmation
- Photographic ID – Any of the below can be accepted:
- A current (within the shown expiry date) passport (all nationalities)
- A current (within the shown expiry date) driving licence with a colour or black and white photograph and proof of age – includes provisional licences (all nationalities)
Can I enter the shop and make my selection?
No. All orders MUST be made and paid for online.