The IWACHU firm from Morioka in the Tohoku region in Northern Japan has been the largest producer of cast iron teapots and kitchenware in Japan for more than 100 years. IWACHU products are renowned throughout the world for their beauty and craftsmanship. IWACHU combines traditional skills and modern technology to produce of unique quality, style and beauty that will grace your home for years to come.
All IWACHU teapots displays the IWACHU trademark as a guarantee of their superior quality. When you buy your teapot, make sure that this trademark is present.
How to use your teapot properly
1. Before using your teapot for the first time:
- thoroughly rinse the teapot with hot water
- while the pot is still warm, dry the teapot inside and out with a dry cloth
- then leave the teapot so the inside is well aired
2. When using your teapot, always follow the guidelines:
- never heat over a naked flame
- when using a hotplate, keep at a low temperature
- never use in a microwave oven
- do not use any washing-up product to clean the teapot, use clean water ONLY
- do not leave any tea or water in the pot and dry thoroughly after each time you use it
- always wipe the outside with a dry cloth while the teapot is still warm
- avoid contact with salt or oil
- never suddenly cool the teapot when it is still warm
- the inside of the teapot is glazed, so choose kitchen utensils that do not scratch the glaze
By doing so you will be assured years of enjoyment from this Iwachu teapot.
- Additional Information
Incense Line No